Thursday, February 21, 2008

wonders of nature.

Rouge Point.
needless to say, my belated Valentines Day was very well-spent (:


des beaux paysages,
beau jardin,
merveilleux nourriture,
superbe copain.
what more can i ask for?




Hush little Kynan don't you cry,
Auntie's gonna buy you a pumpkin pie.
And if that pumpkin pie's not sweet,
Auntie's gonna buy you some other things.

My brother and sister-in-law were invited to some function so little Kynan came to stay over!
(:(:(:(:(:

except, little Kynan is not so little after all.
he's only 1.5months old and he's 59cm tall and weighs 5kg!
OMG.

sent him back home today around 12noon.
they did some furniture shifting and this is his new playground!
as the amount of time he's awake is getting longer as he grows, he needs some stuffs to attract his attention.

Pom Pom time!
(also known as swimming time)
he loves swimming in the tub.
should enrol him into swimming lessons like, NOW?

this is what i call, BUTT-NAKED.

after Pom Pom time, it's Nen Nen time!

Eat, Fart, Pee, Poo, Cry, Sleep.
That's his life. For now.
(our) Short form: eat, fart, sleep.

there. sweet dreams, little one.




it's amazing how this small little creation could have such great influence on people.

like how my brother is becoming (a leeetle bit) more responsible now and is looking more like a family-man.
like how my sister-in-law, the person who "inspired" me that i should become an independent, smart, far-sighted new millennium woman, is having second thoughts on returning back to work after her maternity leave.
verdict's not out yet. still, i'm shocked.
like how my father would suddenly baby-talk in such gentle manner.
like how my mother would just keep hogging the baby and i got so frustrated cuz i barely got to hold him in the 18hours that he was with us! (i held him for maybe an hour, in total?)
like how i would get jealous that he likes my mother more than me, but i refuse to believe that's the law of nature, but simply because she got to spend more time with him!

and seeing all these, i would often wonder to myself, wow, have i been through all these when i was just a baby?
did daddy talk to me like he did to Kynan?
did mummy hold me as much as she held Kynan?
did my brothers play with me like they did with Kynan?
did they love me as much as they love Kynan?
was i as grumpy as him?
was i as adorable as him?
did i sleep as much as him?
did i drink as much milk as him?


were you?
did you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home