Sunday, January 27, 2008

c'est un message au hasard

aye, activity level's kinda low around here recently.
Finally, FOM and Stats are over!
I'm left with Econs and PACC this coming tuesday and thursday respectively.
FOM was quite disastrous for me. I can foresee a pass but definitely not good grade.
yeah yeah, i studied, but i mixed all the stupid truckloads of information up.
the question was asking for Market Segmentation and I answered with Market Positioning and yadda yadda.
oh wells. it's over.
like what my mother always says when it's not up to you to decide anymore, we'll just have to "听天由命"
Stats was relatively alright for me, except for the uncertainty with the probability question (which was never ever ever my forte anyway.) and the unweighted price index i remembered the formula wrongly, the rest i'm rather confident.

enough of all these rubbish.

i finally got my Daniel Yam dress and Mummy's finally got (another) Daniel Yam dress that she can wear for my brother's wedding.
(yeah yeah, in the midst of exam period! went shopping with my mummy! no wonder my FOM is disastrous. haha. i've to admit that's part of the reason too. my mum was so irritating cuz she kept asking me to go out with her to choose outfits, i almost quarrelled with her everyday, because i was feeling so stressed with exams.)
It's going to be held at Shangri-La Hotel, 2nd February 2008, Saturday.
I know many of you will ponder, "why daniel yam?"
haha, that's because it's not going to be a banquet but a wedding buffet.
there'll be solemnisation earlier in the day held there with only families, relatives and some close friends there, then tea ceremony, then wedding buffet in conjunction with celebration of baby's first month! (:
basically that's it, as far as i know, because i'm not very updated with the whole event.
what i know is probably changed a week ago for all i know.

the other day,(quite long ago) i was sms-ing my elder brother, when i knew about the weddding through my mummy (cause i assumed he didn't know as i'm always his information counter with regards to my eldest brother's activities.) and he actually replied:
"i already knew that a week ago"
when i JUST got to know it from my mummy!
how infuriating.

anyway, i'm inviting xiuyi! teeheehee.
cuz she's like family and i think she's met all my family members before.
will be accompanying her on 1st feb to buy baby shower gift and then have dinner with claire!
yay. quick quick!
ask me out after my exams! i like to feel busy and like a social butterfly!


oh and i just visited Kynan after Stats on Friday.
OMG he's getting cuter and cuter each time i see him!
but grumpier and grumpier too.
we don't call him "little piggy" or whatsoever anymore.
we call him "Grumpy Boy"! (named by my jie)
and when he frowns, (either just frowning cuz he's unhappy or frowning as a signal that he's all ready to start wailing again) i call that expression "苦瓜脸".
"key-yeop-da"
"mignon"

till after PACC then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home