Monday, January 14, 2008

photo-galore

super late photos:
watching the DHSCO 30th anniversary VCD...

seniors (senior-er than me)

at DXO. they insisted taking this pict cuz my halter top was very eye-catching under he UV-light. hahaha.

visiting Doris at work on 2nd Jan. (i woke up late so i skipped school =P)


My mum (3rd in the family) with my 4th Aunt (cannot tell she's teacher right?! she used to be Tay Wen Bin's chinese teacher at Gong Shang Pri but retire already...)

Me with my mummy, at Hariott. Table 11 (:

With my daddy (:

Mon mere et moi dans les toilettes.

haha. me again.

FINALLY! dessert! they serve dishes too slowly...

my mum's choice. (strawberry ice cream inside)

my dad's choice. (cookies and cream ice cream inside)

my choice. (chocolate ice cream inside)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
these are so cute:

i really like this:
Hello Kitty Contact Lens Kit. it's so super cute i feel like buying contact lens. LOL.
i think all of you must be going, "you must be kidding! you have perfect eyesight buy what contact lens!" LOL.
yeah true. but maybe, just MAYBE, i might go get those that darkens pupils...
MUAHAHAHAHA.
(i must be crazy)

Visit to Jie's house today!

oh my darling, oh my darling, oh my darling Clementine Kynan Cheong!

my mummy feeding him left over breast-milk...

yum yum...

he was so wide awake after drinking. LOL.
first time la! normally he falls asleep even before he finished the bottle...

and he kept looking at me.
*shy*

lying on the sofa...
he seemed very interested in the TV show we were watching, but!
newborns can't see anything further than 25cm away from their eyes, so technically, i wonder what he was so interested in...

nope, not yawning. it's he's routine face exercise...

the "ummm" face. these 2 pictures were taken in multi-shot. so there, occured within like, 1.5seconds? (now you know what i mean when i say he has gazillion of expressions?)

i look very hideous at that weird angle but he looked so cute so i decided to upload it. LOL.

the TV show ended and he looked like this (above)

really dunno what he's looking at...

i was singing him songs like "twinkle twinkle little star", "mary had a little lamb" and "row row row your boat" and he kinda became sleepy.

today he's not so grumpy.
and even smiled several times! (: (: (:
aiyo. *melts*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home