Wednesday, January 16, 2008

cuz i made a stupid mistake, a stupid mistake...

i made a DAMN HUGE mistake.
i don't even know why i agreed in the first place!
it's as though i agreed to it in a drunken stupor state.

ARGH.

i don't even remember i agreed to it, it just suddenly popped into my mind today.
oh boy.
HELP!

took my 高唢 out today.
my (梢 or 哨?)盒 was loaded with dust and i highly suspect spiders are my 高唢's new best friend, and my 哨片 was so hard and parched...
then frantically searched for "喜庆胜利" 's 谱...
(one small secret here: frankly, i don't even remember if it's those kinda practice song or da zu song! can't even vaguely remember how it sounded like...)

oh boy oh boy.
i think i sounded worse than those zhong hua peeps blaring just across my block.
and i'm so breathless now.
and much to my horror, "喜庆胜利" is those kinda practice song...
i don't know what to do mann.
(wait wait, is it solo or what, shit! i forgot to ask! omhmc.)
i really don't know what's gotten into me to agree so spontaneously to perform!
ARGH!

Hello nice Mr. Joel Chng Zi Zhao! please go join the gong yan too.
Otherwise I think I'm gonna become a laughing stock.
(on second thoughts, maybe i should just tell them i HAVE second thoughts, which is true, and decided not to perform at all. seriously, i don't mind being 筹委. just don't ask me to perform..)

anymore typing i'm going to have a heart attack or asthma attack.
i need PHONE!
i NEED my xiuyi, but she's 91238374620847 miles away in Taiwan, probably enjoying shopping at XiMenDing right now, at this moment..
i want to call Doris but i think she's still working. with luck she might be on her lunch break?

OMG.

STUPID MISTAKE.

[edit]
omg i'm damn lucky. aft i hit "publish post", i punched doris' number and guess what, she's having her lunch break! LOL.
just ended the phonecall with her. i think we chat for almost an hour on random rubbish, but mainly CO stuff..
feeling a little teeny weeny bit better.

better go continue studying and prep myself for dinner with the "Girlfriends against NS movement" girlies.
actually, i don't mind joining but i definitely don't have what it takes to be the president.
and for me, i'd vote Natalie against Claire as the whinier one, so there, CONGRATULATIONS NATTY, PRESIDENT FOR THE GIRLFRIENDS AGAINST NS MOVEMENT! (:
[/edit]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home