Friday, February 22, 2008

Black Friday in advance, TYVM

i fell down from the stairs and i'm hospitalised right now.
am lying on the hospital bed using my vaio to blog.
mum dad bros just left boohoo i'm feeling so alone and scared in the hospital.
):



















GOTCHA.
everything above is untrue except for the fact that i DID fell down from the stairs.
was heading home today from Dhoby Ghaut (had a mini meet-up with monk) and dang, when we exited the serangoon MRT, it was pouring. stranded, i used Seventeen i just bought from PS b4 i entered the DBG MRT to shield myself from the merciless cold daggers.


just as i reached the sunny brightly coloured stairs, i was gingerly going down the stairs as fast as i could because the sunny bright yellow colours is this killer staircase's fatal façade. (not to forget i'm wearing my not-so-very-not-slippery-floors-friendly m)phosis flats.)

i was once stopped by an aunty on my way to school, who wanted to survey me on whether i think this staircase was too slippery on rainy days and a potential danger to everyone including the little kids from the Braddell Heights Kindergarten just at my void deck. she asked me to go complain to the town council because she once fell here and is going to do so, but is afraid "majority-rules" rule apply, so she's appealing to residents nearby to go lodge complain too.
no prize for guessing whether princess carmen did complain or not.


as i was going down, i think i stepped on a puddle and phwoar! i just slipped.
not the typical "exclaims-then-wobble-then-struggle-then-finds-balance" kinda slip but really literally slip as in "no-control-over-feet-and-whole-world-turns-up-side-down" slip.
i just slipped and i really don't know what happened.
i only know i advanced several steps.
and i was wearing a mini-skirt, WOW. and my undies were kinda wet.
and my left slipper went flying dont know where and my Guess watch strap came apart (it's fixed now)

Aftermath:
one big bruise on right shin
one big bruise near left ankle
grazed the back of my left ankle
another big fat bruise on my left thigh
a bump at the back of my head
aching all over
and more to come in the next 24hours i bet.

Thanks for the Black Friday in advance mann.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home