Monday, August 13, 2007

eyes are tired, lips are dry.

PACC was SUCKY.
it was even tougher than the Past Year Papers! (which already caused a significant damage to my scalp, what with all the tugging.)
so you can imagine the catastrophe today.
HAHAHA.
my heart nearly stopped when i saw Question 2. OMG. because i missed that topic's lecture due to preparation for IDEAs presentation, and i missed that topic's tutorial because i was on MC.
RAH.
i AM super unfamiliar with it.
MCQ was a killer.
and my Balance sheet didn't BALANCE.
all in all it was disastrous.

and it's infuriating because MS SNG YAN LING found it MANAGEABLE!
hahaha. and she finished 15mins before time!!! when everyone (well, ALMOST) was scribbling right to the last second.
P.S. ms sng yan ling reminds me of ms claire neo wei ling! the striking resemblance they have because they give me the urge to hum-tum them right after the exams! hmph.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home