Monday, May 15, 2006

stupid.no.retarded.no.foolish.no. MORONIC.

haha.
top moronic things that happened today

1.i woke up late and came to school late.no.that's not the moronic part.the moronic part is when jia xin called telling me that there's something in sun yu's hp that i might want to see.
haha.when i reached, i suddenly remembered i have something in my hp to show them too!
and guess what!it's ZHI BAO JI!!!
dang.it's really so funny i couldn't stop laughing so i decided to record it down.and TADA!sun yu videoed it down.
moronic!!!
stupid peas and potato.


2.another moronic thing that happened is...
my damn bra hook came off during math.haha.when i was talkin to tiara abel & cheryl.
LOL.just froze there den pretend nothing happened and said "tiara..i think i need to go to the toilet...u wanna come along?"lol.and i told her.
we almost laughed our heads off.
thank goodness i always wear it crossed back.lol.


3.-screams-
abel found my weak spot.which i didn't even know i have.
okayyy.probably i know but only my brothers (esp my Er Ge) knows that weak spot..
there's this part where he pokes, i just go paralyse with laughter and would start squirming and twisting helplessly but i just cant move my arms!paralysed!
i bet i looked moronic during PW.squirming in the chair with this agonizing yet hilarious look on my face...plus paralysed yet my legs are kicking around.i nearly fell off the chair larh!if abel hadnt been there for me to lean on..i bet i would have exposed my pierre carding boxers to the whole world.

moronic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home