Monday, May 08, 2006

i've got my silver!i'm hot!i cant be stopped!

moronic chem teachers claimed that it was due to technical errors. (but i highly doubt so) that's why the notes were posted up on LiteSpeed E-learining Portal like, 1130pm LAST NIGHT?!
and it's bloody TWENTY-SEVEN PAGES LONG.
i slept at TWELVE plus last night larh.
just because of the bloody notes.
and i was sooooo sleepy today.
especially during Bio tutorial(which no matter whether i sleep late anot, will never fail to bore me to sleep.argh)


PW was fun!hahah.Ms Kwok says our GPP has the potential and is very promising.
but we just have to check it out with the Econs teachers to see if it really really can be implemented because there seems to be some ambiguity about it..yay.
and i pronounce that Gary is a very nice pillow cum bed!!!
and that Abel is really moronic i agree with Ms Kwok any girl would like him is she were a 14 year old.
haha.ABEL ACTUALLY WENT TO PINCH MISS KWOK! and you know miss kwok, being this insane Lit teacher announced it to the whole class with this mortified expression plastered to her face and we all went "Orh hor.....Abel....."
and while waiting for miss kwok to come take a look at our GPP, we actually had this mini neoprints session where all my neoprints in my wallet were being passed around for the whole class to "admire".
=T

and yay!after the boring bio tutorial was Napfa Five Items!
all i can say is...

"Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to."

although my overall grades were some how poorer than last year, but at least i've got SILVER!SILVER SILVER SILVER!
I'VE GOT MY SILVER.I'M HOT.I CANT BE STOPPED! whoots.

Sit-Ups - 30 (B)
Sit & Reach - 50cm (A)
Incline - 11 (C)
Shuttle Run - 11.2s (A)
Standing broad Jump - 171cm (D)
2.4km Run - 16.21 (D)
21 points!

SURPRSINGLY.i did 171cm for SBJ! -horrors!-
i've never done so well before.
EVER.
in my entire life.
i jumped 170cm for first try,and i was so overwhelmed i started squealing and Ms Yap was like, "Hoi, u want ur 2nd try or not?"
my 2nd try was like 171cm.DANG.
ONE MORE CM to a C grade.
u know my SBJ & 2.4 is forever the ones that land me up with a Bronze.
esp last year.

Sit-Ups 32 (A)
Incline - 19 (A)
Sit & Reach - 52cm (A)
Shuttle Run - 11.7s (C or D?)
Standing Broad Jump - 150+cm (cant rmb.was a E)
2.4 km - 18:00 E (what for run well when my sbj would kill me that kinda morale u know)

moronic.ARGH.couldn't dig out my Dunman High Report book..but SADLY,i found my pri school report book. I ACTUALLY DID 64CM FOR SIT & REACH IN PRIMARY FOUR. WAS I AN ALIEN?!?!
and my sbj was NEVER good.
not that i'd think 171 is good cuz it's still a D-grade but at least i got SILVER!
NO AFTERNOON PE!
REJOICE!
REJOICE!
REJOICE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home