Saturday, May 06, 2006

sore



thanks chris.
thanks jiaxin.
for simply simply being there for me.
love you guys <3

language is a beautiful thing.i love it.
but sometimes,words can be really hurtful when u're tactless.
something u didn't mean can hurt very much.


wanted to post about outing with nigus but my eyes are very sleepy.
because the tear duct was being activated just now and my eyes are sore now.
in short, I LOVE MI NIGUS.
Chloe.Carmen.Christina.Clarissa.Claire.Jia Jia.
i'm so looking forward to our next outing.which will be sleepover at my new house!!!
yipee.
and i repeat ONCE MORE.
claire neo wei ling. dun think u hwa chong kiddo u big ah.
I DUN CARE.
next outing u fever 100dgc also must turn up!at the most u can just sleep thru all the wayyy.
aw.
i'm so jealous of hayeeeatoii. (jiaxin's SN gang)
there's ELEVEN OF THEM!they can meet up anytime cuz u know..permutation and combination? yeah. you win la jia xin. you WIN.

i'm so sleepy!!!but i must stop procrastination.
homework.homework.homework.homework.homework.homework.homework.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home