Sunday, May 07, 2006

Discussion of GPP

FINALLY!
i finally went to my new house to take a look at the renovations after breakfast todayyy.
hrmm.lots of things to discuss after i went..
like where shld my bed be, where shld the aircon be, where shld my study table be etc etc.
cuz all these would affect me in the long run...

after that realised i was late and i rushed back to aunt's house to bathe and get myself ready for meeting with my PW group! (so anxious because Gary asked us to "dress chio" hahahaha.)
left the house at 155!ah!we were supposed to meet at dhoby ghaut at 2pm!
as i was walkin at Bradell CC there, Adeline called (she saw me on her dad's car and asked me to meet her at Serangoon Mrt)
and off we went.met Gary & Kai Li and we went BK's to discuss about our GPP.
whoots.everything went on so smoothly we finished at 345pm!
and den we went to take neoprints!!!





whee.love my PW group.too bad Mei Hui Boss couldn't come.and me the poor secretary slogged my guts out. :(
after that Adeline & Kai Li had to leave..and since Gary had nothing better to do (cuz his pool friends pang seh-ed him) he accompanied me shopping!
oh mann.Gary is so fun to shop with!!!go shopping again next time!
when i showed him the Nike bag i badly wanted, and is sold out in whole of singapore, he commented that he saw pple using. -murderous stare-
when i went Ripcurl,he complaint that the top is too revealing.
when i went Fox to try the white skirt, he complaint it's too short.
he's like so hilarious he reminds me of my brother!!! (ahem.2nd brother.to be specific)
and he says that Kai Li's dressing is the only "normal" one amongst us.
Adeline's and my dressing are abnormal.
why?because our skirt's not knee-length!
SO CUTE LAR!
hahaha.

off we went to TAKA.to look at notebooks.
and then Borders.
Gary is such a wonderful shopping Ka Ki.cuz unlike other girl shopping Ka Kis, he dont have anything to shop for!so he'll just accompany you everywhere you want to go!
yadda yadda yadda.


Thanks to Gary, i FINALLY made up my mind to buy this notebook as my Diary.
i bet many would scream at me if i announce which one i bought.
YES YES YES.
it IS THE RAINBOW STRIPED ONE WITH MULTI-COLOURED PAPERS INSIDE!
-wince-
alright.scream.scream at me for all you like.i dont care.
i know doris, rachel junxiang & jiaxin would sure ROAR at me.
like how many times have i been to Border's paperchase and leave empty-handed, not knowing which notebook to buy and then convincing myself there are better notebooks out there waiting for me to discover...only to go home disappointingly?
alrights.
my problem is finally settled!
so i'm feeling so super happy!!!
so HAPPY that i'm even doing the GPP without any complaints. (:

tata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home