Saturday, February 21, 2009

hold on. be strong. say goodbye. i love you.

for a moment, i wanted to cry -
just cry without restrain, without the cares of how others would see me.
but i told myself i had to be strong - for my tears would upset her.
i still cannot believe that she's gone;
her last hug, last touch, last feel of her hair, last scent, still lingering.
her voice, her smile, her face, her dimples, still imprinted on my mind.
i still cannot believe that she's gone;
that i won't be seeing her until a year later.
a year later.

i still cannot believe that she's gone.



sometimes, goodbye, though it hurts in your heart is the only way for destiny.
sometimes, goodbye, though it hurts, is the only way now for you and me.
thought it's the hardest thing to say, i'll miss your love in every way.
so say goodbye, but don't you cry, cause true love never dies.


Say Goodbye - S Club 7

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home