Friday, February 13, 2009

quartre centième

this week has been...
Sunday was procrastination and procrastination.
Monday was HRM 30min tutorial followed by great news from LO (MY ITP DRESS CODE IS CASUAL!!! SHIOK TO THE MAX!) then killer FEB paper and super sinful but nice family dinner.
Tuesday was Dip. Plus counselling skills test.
Wednesday was madness shopping with banal m. (haha i told you i'd give u a new name and call u this! banal m was previously baby m but because she's SOOOOO anal, i have to change her name to banal, which stands for anal baby.)
Thursday was shopping with mummy (crazy mum bought a Gucci bag for the sake of buying it. just because you struck 4D doesnt mean u have to buy a bag to pamper urself. i'd rather you waited for one that you seriously honestly liked it before purchasing it -.- annoying.) last minute Vday shopping alone thereafter and baked from 5pm-630pm. hurr. and then report writing then Vday presents preparation after this till like, 3am?
Friday the Thirteenth
which explains why i'm here at my brother's place right now.
woke up at like 745, wrote banal m a letter till 825, bathed, got ready for school. surprisingly was ready by 905am.
DEN, i remembered i haven't printed my dip plus group & individual report.
SIGH. so i booted my comp to print...
DEN, i remembered i need to burn some stuff into disc when i already shut down my comp...
DEN, the disc couldn't be burnt so i thought of going to school to burn...
DEN, when i reached the MRT i realized i didn't bring the thumbdrive so i have no information to burn...
by this time it's already 10am. lecture was supposed to start at 10am and i'm still stuck at Serangoon MRT, dunno where to go what to do momentararily lost...
so i decided to come to my brother's place to hopefully retrieve the info from my email and burn it... and also hope that my nephew would bring about a change in my sucky day...
and it so happens that my nephew attitude me and totally doesn't want me today.
(ok i'm exaggerating a little he only didn't want me for awhile haha but still...)
i hope after i go to school later and finish distributing the presents i'd feel better.
and i hope i'd have a good time at mel's place later.
hurr hurr hurr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home