Sunday, December 28, 2008

funny MSN conversations

heeheehohohahahurrhurr

hahaha crazy

i wanna go yr hse

wanna lie in yr bed

wanna eat yr fried rice

haha

aiseh aiseh

wah my baby sound so horny sia

AHAHAHA

eh what

wanna eat yr fried rice only what

like that also horny?


haha

wanna lie in my bed what. sounds so suggestive & provocative

yr bed damn sleep inducing luh

lie there i cnfm slp

hahaha

i bet yr mum drugged the fried rice lah

damn addictive

yeah

she specially drugged it to help me seduce prospective boyflens

i wonder if i shd tell her her plan "worked"/"backfired"?

hahaha

eh ask yr mum to cook the special fried rice for me lei

AHAHAHA

wah got special name somemore

special what. only meant to cook for special people. i.e. future son-in-law

and also her daughter's baby

ME!




you wished me merry christmas late!

and dont think wishing me merry christmas will get you out of giving me a treat for all the favours i've done you.

yeah ok

i need to repay all the debts first

after that will treat

your husband is like 300 in debt

he is going to flee the country already if he cannot repay them




and my bff keeps replying me in a tone as though i'm maligning her or something.

watched little nyonya rape scene yesterday (missed the ep for the party)

watched twilight (second time) with doris at AMK hub on xmas eve

applied for Subway sandwich artists there tgt hahaha but no calls yet.

school's reopening and it SUCKS big time.

"BAH HUMBUG!"

no that's not strong enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home