Thursday, November 20, 2008

my huckleberry friend

i hate it.
just after school today, i had this surge of emotions running through me.
thoughts were reeling in my brain faster than i could catch a glimpse of them, let alone comprehend them.
i was literally typing a blog post within my personal gray matter.
but now, the train of thoughts disappeared and no neurons or synapses could help me retrieve them.

i was trying very hard to understand what i was feeling and why i was feeling this way.
but now,
everything is cleanly forgotten.
i guess tomorrow when i go back to school, everything would just surge back without warning.
and i'd have to try very hard to restrain myself from lapsing into a bout of bad mood...

the imbalanced oestrogen aren't helping either.




Moon River, wider than a mile,
I'm crossing you in style some day.
Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker,
wherever you're going I'm going your way.
Two drifters off to see the world.
There's such a lot of world to see.
We're after the same rainbow's end--
waiting 'round the bend,
my huckleberry friend,
Moon River and me.

my alarm for school (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home