Monday, April 10, 2006

I WANT MY NIKE AND MY ONITSUKA. WAILS.

ARGH.
and so,
i've been surfing online since 4.
why?
BECAUSE THE ALMIGHTY NIKE BAG THAT I'VE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH AT FIRST SIGHT IS SOLD OUT.THE ALMIGHTY SHINY BLACK WITH LIME/NEON GREEN TRIM ONE!!!
i am so sick, so sick, SO SICK OF THIS!
why the hell didn't i buy it last fri?!?!
just 2days later and IT'S SOLD OUT!
who should i blame? sighs.only myself.
should have bought it last fri.
what the watermelon i feel like killing myself.
if only someone didn't called.if only i went to the nike shop earlier.den i wouldn't be in a hurry to go watch the movie and i would have ample time to consider buying it!!!

DANG.
AND THE DING-DANG 旗袍STYLE ONITSUKA SHOES LEFT LAST PAIR ONLY!!!BOTH QUEENSTOWN & HEEREN'S LIMTED EDT!!!AND IT'S THE DISPLAY SET!
and obviously when it's the display set,the displayed one will be dirtier and my mum refuses to buy it.

ROAR.

i'm sick of all this bullshit.

I WANT MY NIKE BAG AND MY ONITSUKA SHOE!!!!!!

-wails-

i so dont have mood to do any of my homework.

can i blame myself that i just so happen to have such good taste?

i hate the phrases "last piece" & "sold out"

never ever mention THESE to me in the near future.

until i remove the ban.

DAMN IT.

frustration.

the only last resort now is to buy the SUPER HUMONGOUS one that costs 82+ instead of 72+

but obviously the A4 sized looking one looks nicer duh.

i want my nike and onituska!!!!!

i pray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home