Sunday, March 26, 2006

dreads

i'm so dreading school tmr!!!
firstly it's because i havent done my homework..

march holiday maths assignments and my bio MCQ.TONS of them.
for the entire march holiday i was so busy with co i barely had time & energy to do them...planned to do them during this past week of orientation but unfortunately,i was SICK!
PROCRASTINATOR!!!

secondly is i kind of dread meeting my CT actually..
everyone shall get ready to meet carmen-the-alien!bet they dun even remember my presence in the class and probably thought i'm a transfer student or something..

argh.SCREAMS.
the nanyang homepage says my CT's timetable has been updated!but i dun see any difference!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
wails.i DO see a difference now.
my fri is being prolonged!!!!
thur's PW is changed to after Fri's original last period!!!
WAILS.
i wanna cry.
i have a sad sad sad sad timetable.
ok.

THIRDLY,
i dread school because i dread my timetable.
fortunate thing is i think it's only for one week.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
let it be one week only.
gimme a nice timetable for the rest of the year.
*i pray with all my heart & soul*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home