Monday, March 20, 2006

Back For Good

i'm back!!!--for good (:
sighs.using blogger again.*sobs*i miss my diary-x! >.<
am currently at junxiang's house now...his house is situated at some Ulu-Ulu place on earth..took us very long to come although he said we're walkin the short cut..but the best thing is there was a playground with swing!(: teehee.
he's house is..3-storeys high.my legs going jelly from all the climbing up and down cuz his bedroom is all the way at the top.
he's in the toilet next to the comp now..SHITTING.ugh.i need to stop breathin.HELP.it stinks.
-chokes-
well,i'm here because i want to take my camera back.irritating him stole my camera the other day and he forgot to return me..and i'm here to take it back. -growls-
if it weren't for orientation tmr,i wouldn't come and get the camera.i'll make him deliver it all the way to my doorsteps!!!now my legs are aching from all the running & climbing & pillow-fighting.
ok.the diffusion is getting stronger.i shall find refuge in somewhere else...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
edit
i am finally home. *tired*
and guess what?i FORGOT to take back the camera AGAIN.
i so feel like killing myself.
-frustration-
junxiang stole my bag to hide it somewhere in his big mansion while i was browsing through the photos he took of his SJ-competition..den i went to chase after him..den we had this big pillow/cushion fight and guess what?my camera's buried deep under all the cushions.
moans
groans
whines

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home