Friday, March 24, 2006

miserable me

blink-blink.
i just woke up from a one-hour nap..
woke up this mornin and decided not to go to school..
what for when i missed the 1st day of level camp & today's the 2nd day..
went back to sleep...woke up at 1030 and was very shocked cuz it's the first time in so many gazillion days that i woke up so late..
i dunno what's wrong with me this yr i've never ever slept past 10.
when i got off bed and onto my feet,i just felt the world spinnin and my legs were weak and i felt nauseous..stumbled to the toilet to wash up and i just barfed.
called my mum & i went back to sleep cuz i couldnt stand.if i remain standin i'll feel nauseous.but there's nothin for me to do sittin down or lying down.so,i might as well go back to sleep.

ugh.my mum only came back at 1330..before she's home,i woke up again at 1230..felt miserable:
missed one whole week of orientation.think everyone in my class probably mixed around very well already..i'll feel like an alien intruder when i return back to school..
marlene,louis,shoba etc are comin back NY to crash our disco night...i feel pathetic from head-to-toe.i wanna go meet them!!!
nobody's at home and i'm feverish and giddy and my throat hurts.
felt so miserable i just started crying..

when my mum's finally home,i ate a few mouthfuls of porridge,dressed up & went to see Dr.Hia..he was surprised that on the FOURTH day of my fever,my temperature's stil 38.3dgc..he said "poor girl,come i give you this medicine..i ensure ur temperature will go down in 2 days.if not,i'll have to send you for blood test."he gave me another 2days MC for today & tmr..which is equivalent to no co for me.i think ttk's gonna kill me. >.< and Dr.Hia said it's trachea inflammation.hrm..which doctor shld i believe?
i choose Dr.Hia.that stupid neighbourhood clinic doctor never get me cured.y shld i believe him!!!

my timetable is out...sighs.i feel like crying...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home