Tuesday, June 26, 2007

surprise surprise!

statistics today was... manageable.
(rather surprising. because at the end of term1 my most worrying subjects were stats & itab, which is definitely hopeless, needless to say.)
i guess i fared alright, minus a 6marks that's confirm 100% wrong.
and another that's still held in suspense whether i'm right or the others are right.
hmmm...
i think my friends in JC would honestly murder when they see the test paper...
for example...
see?
haha. who CANNOT calculate mean you tell me? you simply get 5marks out of calculating the MEAN!!
no tricks!! (guarantee plus chop!)

and i recall back the days how we used to have to scribble to the very last drop of ink and we cannot even get some marks for say, H2 maths or bio or maybe chem. (and it depends on whether we have things to scribble or not too! haha.)
ho-hums.
i really want to laugh my ass off.
the formula is provided somemore!!!
all we have to SIMPLY SIMPLY do is really understand the concept and apply it correctly.
tsk tsk tsk.
not much memorising.
just do your work consistently (and maybe a bit irregularly like me also can) den tada!
VOILAH.
(recalls that day my brother jokingly smacked my thighs and said "Told you long ago to go poly you dont want to listen! see lah!")

haha.. i think i sound like some big-headed idiots. =P

P.S. i think i should stop taking 105 to school.. because it passes orchard on the way!
and i saw MANGO SALES!!! (!!! i think i'm VERY SLOW!)

P.P.S. BESTIE sent me a postcard! ahahaha! i knew she was up to no good when she asked for my address.. deliberately missed the postal code to see if she's sending things to my home. tsk tsk tsk. evil me.
anywhoots, i'm so HAPPY!!! (:(:(:
what a lovely surprise!!! <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home